EmPwrOnline / Terrible company

On Oct 26/08 my Mother and I went to an E Bay course in Red Deer Alberta Canada There was about 45 people there and about 12 people paid over $4000.00 for their product. These guys are very smooth and should be ashamed of themselves.

On Oct 27/08 I tried to get a hold of someone but all phones went to a Troy Stevens mailbox. He is yet to return my calls. There is a 3 day return policy on there books and dvd's. Which I have done. I also reported them to the Sandy Utah Police Dept. for a scam. Troy Stevens has a record a mile long and is under investigation. They are selling a a web page builder and you give sites away for free for money and get a commission.

We caught this within 24 hours and hopefully the credit card company will return our money. I doubt empwrline will. Preying on good people is shameful. Hopefully what comes around goes around.

Va

Comments

• Sh
      26th of Nov, 2008

Empwronline are now operating out of the UK. They have done several presentation in November in hotels and other locations in London operating under the guise of E-Bay. There have been several complaints via blogs and the message needs to get out there that this is a scam. They are ripping people off in this country to the tune of £2, 650 pounds for their website. At their free presentations they also sell a booklet and CD for £20. The seminar I attended had a least
    50 people of which they ran 3 presentations on that day. On the follow-up presentation there was over 50-70 people.

Empwronline are registered to a company called Hilite Limited in Longfield Kent, UK.

Hope this helpful to all vulnerable people out there. The authorities need to stop these people in their tracks.

3rd of Dec, 2008

Do a search and you'll see that the Utah Division of Consumer Protection hit them with 30 counts of deceptive business practices at the beginning of November.

The parent company of Pangaea Group, owned by Brian S. McAdam, also uses the names of Clickincome and Auction Success Inc. besides Empwronline. All of them are based out of Sandy, Utah.

• Fr
      14th of Dec, 2008
    EmPwrOnline - FAKE LONDON SEMINARS
    EMPWRONLINE
    LONDON
    United Kingdom

ABOUT TWO MONTHS AGO I BOUGHT THE EXECUTIVE PACKAGE FROM EMPWRONLINE.
    I SPENT $1300 FOR MANUALS AND A SOFTWARE CALLED SEARCH ENGINE MAGIC.THEY PROMISED TO GIVE US ACCESS TO PROMOTING A FREE WEBSITE GIVE-AWAY.
    DO YOU KNOW UPTIL NOW WE HAVE NOT RECEIVED ANY OF THE THINGS THAT WAS PROMISED TO US.EACH TIME I PHONE THEM I AM TOLD THAT THE FREE WEBSITE BANNER CODE IS STILL BEING WORKED ON BY THEIR PROGRAMMERS.AT FIRST I BELIEVED THEM BUT THEY HAVE BEEN TELLING THE SAME THING ALL OVER AND OVER AGAIN FOR OVER TWO MONTHS THAT I AM NOW COMPLETELY FED-UP AND AS THERE IS NO WAY I CAN GET MY MONEY BACK.EVEN THOUGH THEY ARE NOT DELIVERING THEY ARE STILL FURIOUSLY ORGANISING PRESENTATIONS ALL OVER LONDON TAKING MONEY FROM UNSUSPECTING PEOPLE LIKE MYSELF.I HAVE NO-ONE TO BLAME BUT MYSELF BUT WHAT BOTHERS ME THE MOST IS THAT THEY ARE STILL OUT THERE SCAMMING PEOPLE .I WISH THAT SOMEBODY HERE CAN PUT THEM OUT OF BUSINESS.
    CAN ANYTHING BE DONE ABOUT EMPWRONLINE OPEN DAY LIGHT ROBBERY.HOW I WISH I HAD SEEN COMPLAINTS ABOUT THEM 3 MONTHS AGO.AT THESE SEMINARS THEY CREATE A BUZZ AND FRENZY THAT PEOPLE FIND IRRESISTABLE WHICH IS A PROMISE TO MAKE EVERONE AN INTERNET MILLIONAIRES OVERNIGHT WITH THEIR EXPERT COACHING, SUPPORT, PRODUCTS AND SERVICES.
    IF ANYONE HAS ANY MORE INFO ON THESE GUYS OR A WAY TO FIGHT BACK PLEASE LET ME KNOW.
    I LOOK FORWARD TO HEARING FROM SOMEONE.
    FRANKEEES.