Empowr.comsocial network (spam)

I received an email from Empowr on behalf of a personal contact, asking me to "Approve your relationship with J-**** ". I clicked the link, and in the process, was asked to sign in with my Google account. This resulted in sharing my contacts with Empowr, who then proceeded to SPAM all of my contacts with similar requests to "Approve their relationship" with me.

I did not authorize Empowr to send any emails on my behalf!

Several weeks later, Empowr continues to spam my contact list, this time with a claim that "K**** D**** (me) wants to send them $20."

I did not take any action to initiate this blast! Furthermore, empowr disguises itself AS ME. In the footer, the disclaimer states "This promotional email has been sent by k**@d*****.com (ME!!)". Rather than own up to its own spam, Empowr makes it appear as though I, a private individual, am the one responsible, and the one who initiated this giant blast of deceit.

I have received dozens of emails from friends and colleagues - "What is this? Is this really you? Have you been hacked?", causing material damage to my reputation and trustworthiness. I have no idea how many of my colleagues have now added me to their spam lists, crippling my communication with them.

The business practices of Empowr are dishonest and predatory. This is like a Nigerian scheme with better ad-speak. I am still trying to recover from the damage that has been done to my character by my unwitting association with this business.

• Tonia Kisliakov's Response, May 06, 2017

Complaints already lodged EMPOWR DETAILS COMPLAINT REF [protected]. https://www.econsumer.gov/en/Confirmation#crnt [protected].
    Basically Empowr is promising to make money, I wanted take money when I had :earned" over USD$12000, sent confusing and ambiguois instructions that nit even my IT could understand, automated email response saying will get back to you and the success coach once again sends same ambiguous instructions. It operates just like facebook does with pay as you go scams which dont work anyway when bought
    I am advising them that I have laready lodged complaints with US govt, and I want compensation of ow USD$8 million dollars so far plus the cash out figure of i$1200, . They stole USD24 from my paypal account without warnig or authoisation. Since they they are threatening me saying they wont discuss anything until I have withdrawn thw dispute through paypal. I am asking them to pay the miney earned plus comoenstaion and send by bank dratt and nit via bank or paypal

• Tonia Kisliakov's Response, May 07, 2017

I hope you wont try to scam me

• debayan's Response, Jun 15, 2018

• John Robert Macapagal's Response, Sep 28, 2018

I receive a private messege said I win 350, 000 USD I'm asking if it is real how can I claim it this is my e-mail [protected]@gmail.com
    Tnx for your future response

John Robert macapagal

• Dody zafy's Response, Dec 16, 2018

Please help me with this problem

Ke
Oct 11, 2016

Comments

• De
      Aug 15, 2018
    Empowr - refund my money
    [protected]@empowr.com

i have payment $9.99 wrongly i am 1st day user i dont have any idea so give my money refund please help me. empowr show account details (You have no charges in the last 30 days.) from today but 14th june deduct my paypal account $9.99. can you say this value $9.99 refund my account..my Transaction ID: 47Y97407GF3478624

Aug 15, 2018
    Empowr - deduction of money from my sbi or paypal account without inform me
    Bhilai
    empower.com

I worked with empowr form 03/2018 and empowr deduct my money from my paypay account without inform me why

Aug 16, 2018
    Empowr - refund my money
    bcpl.gov.in

As I requested a refund from my success coach or previous success coach now but instated of refunding or replying to my message, he just transferred my account to an another success coach. As I am going through my financial crisis, every penny does count for me. At the time of registration...

• Sw
      Aug 20, 2018
    Empowr - payment not received
    india
    empowr.com

payment not received and payment destroyed to my account so please resolve my power and return my payment to my account ..
    so please

• Vi
      Aug 20, 2018
    Empowr - refund
    Rajkot
    India

i am by mistake login to empowr site. and lost $30. and unable to get refund.

• Pr
      Aug 21, 2018
    Empowr - velidation of empowr account to paypal
    India

My empowr account not velidate to paypal sir i request to you please velidate my account easily so that my account could be secured

• Dh
      Aug 28, 2018
    Empowr - please refund my money
    Guwahati
    India

Empower have just cut 2029 rupees ...please refund me.

• Sh
      Aug 29, 2018
    Empowr - refund amount
    [protected]@gmail.com

Sir
    unfortunately my amount $30 has been deducted from my account by paypal to empowr

please refund my amount.
    am no way interested spending amount on empowr.
    Am a student
    unfortunately i clicked and i lost 30$ from my account

paypal: [protected]@gmail.com

• Pi
      Sep 01, 2018
    Empowr - take my money from paypal. without my permission
    usa
    empowr.com

Why did you people take money out of my PayPal. That's the last money for my rent and empowr took it away. I want my money refunded as quickly as possible. Why the hell did you people take my money. Without my permission. I didn't even give me PayPal account to you

• Em
      Sep 01, 2018
    Empowr - money taken out of my account

You guys took $100 from my account and I need that to put food in my house! I never gave you permission to take money out I want a refund now or I will contact a lawyer!!

• Ar
    Empowr - joining bonus
    Mumbai

On website u have not given any information that our 20 doller bonus will be deducted from our paypay account and without my information. I dont want to be with u kindly close my account and give my money back.. Its hard earned money and u cheating people...

Sep 01, 2018
    Empowr - claiming of the available balance in the account

Dear Team,

Kindly assist me to claim my uptodate accrued balance theough PAY PAL payment system,

Im still trying to find out the way to claim as there is no clear cut information how to proceed with your claim.

My contact [protected] (Dubai)
    E mail address - [protected]@yahoo.com

• He
      Sep 02, 2018
    Empowr - refund of $30

on 9th December 2017
    EMPOWR
    An amount of $30 has been debited from my account and not yet refunded.
    Request a refund

Sep 04, 2018
    Empowr - refund
    San Diego
    empowr.com

Hello my name is Jalene Thomas and my number is [protected]. There was a charge on my debit card.

• Ka
    Empowr - job letter

I will like to have a job letter

• Te
      Sep 05, 2018
    Empowr - please contact me as soon as possible
    Durham
    California

I can't cash out please contact me as soon as possible my name Tianna number [protected]

• Ti
      Sep 05, 2018
    Empowr - scams/money taken from my account no permission
    Dallas
    Georgia

Money taken from me over 180 dollars taken I want my money back ...I have Never received anything from Empowr so Why are they taking money from me

Sep 11, 2018
    Empowr - my money
    California City
    empowr.com

So there was a purchase made for the amount of 40.30 and it was never rendered so now I am seeking full amount and recovery for every dime that this company has taken from as well as any earned income that has been deserved up to this point totaling somewhere around 5, 782

Oct 15, 2018
    Empowr - Winning draw 2018

I receive an email from empower team that I've won 350, 000 USD if its real how can I claim it I am waiting for their reply but until now I don't get any of response from anyone in empower.com please need help

Tnx a lot

• Ba
      Oct 27, 2018
    Empowr - I am complaining about cashing out
    Kenya

Okay am trying to cash out though is bringing me some key then after that there several email addresses iwhen i choose one and write my password its saying wrong user name and password what may be the problem.

• To
      Nov 01, 2018
    Empowr - stole money from paypal and promises of making, money
    Scottsdale
    Arizona
    com,empowr.com

EMPOWR DETAILS COMPLAINT REF [protected]. with https://www.econsumer.gov/en/Confirmation#crnt

501 West Broadway, Suite A182
    San Diego, CA 92101

Brian Woosley 3rd degree connection 3rd
    President at empowr (start-up)
    Greater San Diego Area
    Current: Executive Vice President at empowr (start-up)

• Ss
      Jan 05, 2019
    Empowr - where is my balance empowr
    gujranwala punjab pakistan
    gujranwala
    Pakistan

plz activate my ehter wallet account

• Do
      Jan 06, 2019
    Empowr - I have this amount but i cant get it out please help me
    sat plesesti
    falticeni
    Romania

I will send you a photo to prove that i have this amount and i will like to get this money i will wait for u to respond

• Am
      Jan 06, 2019
    Empowr - Register mobile number
    Patna
    Patna
    India

Yesterday i try to register mobile number in empowr i could not registered mobile number i have airtel, jio, BSNL operator number i can not register the number why this is happenning and todays same problem is happening.
    my email id is [protected]@gmail.com

• Mi
      Jan 22, 2019
    Empowr - ether wallets provided by empowr

I have been trying to activate my ether wallet through empowr and they don't even give a fully detailed step by step guide to fully complete a profile and i would like to know how i can cash out my full balance

Feb 11, 2019
    Empowr - Unable to cash out my earning
    Aliganj
    Lucknow
    India

I wish to cash some amount of my earning shown in my empowr account but unable to do that. Please Guide.

Email: [protected]@gmail.com

Feb 25, 2019
    Empowr - cash out problem ether wallet
    peaples colony gujranwala
    Pakistan

dear sir plz chang your cash out service bcz ehterum wallet is not availible in pakistan plz help me about

• Je
      Mar 06, 2019
    Empowr - Activating my Ether account
    Nigeria

I have tried activating my Ether wallet by making two different payment into it. One payment of $3 and another payment of $10. My Ether Wallet address is 0xcb3Abd4364c3dadC3cA16d2aa4518c304635c5Ca.

The $3 payment was done through Changelly while the $10 was done through Local Ethereum.

• Ss
      Mar 20, 2019
    Empowr - my ether wallet
    gujranwala punjab pakistan
    Pakistan

hello empowr team plz work on epowr website bcz my ether wallet is availible in pakistan plz tell what is the solution jazzcash easypaisa is availible in pakistan plz ad debit card or cerdit card plz i waste my all money

• Gi
      Jul 20, 2019
    Empowr - Wamt to cash out

I can not cash out or even get a wallet to do so because it keeps telling me to secure my account .please help me !!!I need to know how to secure me account to get this fixed.

Sep 21, 2019
    Empowr - My 0ld a account is not open
    Shastri nagar, vashinaka, chembur, mumbai 74
    India

Email [protected]@gmail.com my name is mahendra kamble