Emporio Armani / Giorgio Armani / armani jeans
I bought 3 pairs of your jeans, maybe 1 an a half years ago... I wear them not often as I have to wear a uniform for my job Mon-Fri so would only wear them on weekends an not every weekend! Iam very very disappointed with the way the lable has gone on the back on the jeans, I will upload photos of this, an also the eagle has gone bronze when its meant to be silver! This also happend on a 2nd pair of jeans I bought with you guys an had to remove the whole lable as it looked horrid an made the jeans looked fake! Now I paid £180 paid for the jeans in question... I expect a lot more wear out of these jeans! I now will not wear them as they look horrid an worn out, for how much I paid for them I expect a good couple of years wear out of them! I have bought highstreet brand jeans an had them years an never had this problem!
Please do not tell me to return to store as they are very very rude an just dismiss this an say its what happens over time with washing them an so on... Now I really dont think this should be the case with an £180 pair of jeans! Please could you kindly get back to me! I have also messaged about 2/3 weeks ago about this an no one has got back to me! I really dont want to take this farther but feel I may have to as iam really not happy with this at all! Thank you for your time in reading this hope to hear from you soon!
Miss P Paul
More Emporio Armani / Giorgio Armani Complaints & Reviews
- Emporio Fashion - Fake Jackets 
- RGA Giorgio Armani Reportage - Trust your instincts 
- REA Emporio Armani Reportage - Luigi Zinzi 
- Emporio Fashion - Fake Products 
- Emporio & Co - fake products 
- [Resolved] Emporio Armani / Giorgio Armani - delayed order
- Emporio Armani / Giorgio Armani - service
- Emporio Armani / Giorgio Armani - emporio fashion/fake
- Emporio Armani / Giorgio Armani - ripoff, lies, poor quality product
- Emporio Armani - Complaint against a retailer