Emporio Armani / Beware - Antonio D, Managing Director in Emporio Armani Collezione
He is in Downtown Toronto now!!! still (Widmer and King Street )
Fake name: Antonio D.
Car: White Mazda SUV - Rental
Plate: Did not see unfortunately
One of Complaint said.
"The story is always the same: He is an Armani Managing Director, with fake business card, and is leaving for Italy... Asking in Italian for indications to the Airport. He doesn't want to take the jackets with him coz he will pay duty at the border. So he gave them to me and asked if I could give him some money so he can buy an Ipad for his son at the airport.
I have reported the guy to the police. They are investigating... Hope they catch this ###!!!"
I just got ripped off from him.. about 2 hour ago. I was very suspicious.. but he is like crying and desperate that his credit is full but he had to go back to Italy by tomorrow.. The story is pretty much same as above, , Hey guys dont, dont be soft to anyone who shake your heart on the street.. I suddenly thought like I have been too tough to people I randomly meet on the street.. and I got ripped off. I really hope these types of spam artist get caught soon..
More Emporio Armani Complaints & Reviews
- Emporio Fashion - Fake Jackets 
- RGA Giorgio Armani Reportage - Trust your instincts 
- REA Emporio Armani Reportage - Luigi Zinzi 
- Emporio Fashion - Fake Products 
- Emporio & Co - fake products 
- Emporio Armani / Giorgio Armani - ripoff, lies, poor quality product
- Emporio Armani - Complaint against a retailer
- armani watches - chipped on purchase
- Emporio Fashion - Helping Returning Foreigner
- Italian Armani jacket - Don't give money to some unknown guys