Empire Today / vinyl installation
Last Wednesday, we waited for the installers who arrived during the two hour window. Hooray. However, upon their arrival, they told us we needed a plumber to disconnect the refrigerator and we needed quarter board for the molding once the flooing was nstalled. The sales rep never told us that so we cancelled the installation.
We rescheduled for today. We received a call at 730 informing us they would be here by 930. I finally called them to find out the installers truck broke down and no one ever thought to call us. I am fuming.
I am waiting for the manager to call me back. Two days I have wasted on this. I used Empire in another state and they were excellent. Not here.
Empire Today Customer Care's Response, Mar 31, 2017
We strive to leave a positive impression with our customers, and we sincerely regret to hear that your installation was not completed as scheduled. Your satisfaction is important to us, and we'll be following up with you soon to address your concerns.
Updated by Nancy Niles, Apr 06, 2017
UPDATE TO NANCY NILES COMPLAINT ON MARCH 31st
The installers arrived during the time frame promised and quickly installed the vinyl flooring in the bathrooms. However, there was a problem with the vinyl in the kitchen because it was rolled improperly so there were bubbles. We had to stop the installation. He immediately sent a picture of the faulty flooring to install - Orlando that day. It is now Thursday. I have called them every day with no luck. Finally, someone picked up the phone today and informed me that NOW they will have to reorder the vinyl to finish the job. I have no place to eat. There is furniture all over the place. This is ridiculous. I have no problems with the product just the management. This is crazy. I have never seen anything like this...
More Empire Today Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Empire Carpet - fraudulent quote! 
- [Resolved] Empire Today - steer clear of empire today! 
- [Resolved] Empire Today Carpet - complete dissatisfaction and unprofessional service 
- [Resolved] Empire Today - price deception! 
- Empire Today - cost of quote 
- Empire Today - breech of contract 
- [Resolved] Empire Today - bad carpet - hey said they would replace-avoiding my calls again 
- [Resolved] Empire Today - cancellation 
- [Resolved] Empire Today - installation issues and unethical behavior
- [Resolved] Empire Today - overall bad experience