Empire Today / Shower Installation / very poor service!

I want to add my story to all the others regarding Empire Today. Steer clear from this company. The salesman tells you anything you want to hear so you'll sign on the dotted line. Their installers actually give you supplies for your installed shower stall "in case you need to recaulk" which actually void the warranty. They do not return calls. My salesman lie has led me to owning a shower stall that i cannot use with certain products he assured me were "no problem" I was LIED to. I have written and called for a year and a half now. I am so frustrated. The one person in the company that was working with me and understood what had happened and was working to release me from my obligation to pay Empire is no longer working for the company. What a surprise!!! Heed my warning and the others... stay away.

Comments

• Em
      7th of Aug, 2007

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. Total customer satisfaction is important to us here at Empire Today. We take customer feedback very seriously and we are always striving to improve the customer’s experience. We have reviewed your posting and are currently researching this matter. You will be contacted within 24 hours to address your concerns in full detail.