[Resolved] Empire Today / representative chris slemons

1 Garland, TX, United States

Mrs Slemons arrived to my home to provide me samples of hardwood floor my request. Upon her arrival she asked me why I don't like carpet. I informed her that I did not call Empire for carpet. I called for installation of hardwood floors. She went to her card and obtain three board samples. The samples did not closely resemble the flooring I currently have and I asked her to see more samples. Mrs Slemons informed me that the sample in her car was very expensive and that I could not afford them. She asked that I choose one of the samples available so she could quote me a price. At this point of the conversation I offered to provide her with measurements done by a different company she declined. At this point I just wanted her to leave my home. Anyone whom
Walk into a person home and tell them that they cannot afford an item a company sells is not only rude ... let just include extremely unprofessional. I will NEVER consider Empire. If their employee acts in this manner I definitely don't want to spend my money there.

• Resolution statement

• Empire Today Customer Care's Response, Jul 03, 2018

Barbara, we strive to leave a positive impression during our sale appointments, and regret to hear that this was not the case. We'll be reviewing your concerns, and we'll be in touch with you shortly.

Mr