Empire Today / representative chris slemons
Mrs Slemons arrived to my home to provide me samples of hardwood floor my request. Upon her arrival she asked me why I don't like carpet. I informed her that I did not call Empire for carpet. I called for installation of hardwood floors. She went to her card and obtain three board samples. The samples did not closely resemble the flooring I currently have and I asked her to see more samples. Mrs Slemons informed me that the sample in her car was very expensive and that I could not afford them. She asked that I choose one of the samples available so she could quote me a price. At this point of the conversation I offered to provide her with measurements done by a different company she declined. At this point I just wanted her to leave my home. Anyone whom
Walk into a person home and tell them that they cannot afford an item a company sells is not only rude ... let just include extremely unprofessional. I will NEVER consider Empire. If their employee acts in this manner I definitely don't want to spend my money there.
Empire Today Customer Care's Response, Jul 03, 2018
Barbara, we strive to leave a positive impression during our sale appointments, and regret to hear that this was not the case. We'll be reviewing your concerns, and we'll be in touch with you shortly.
More Empire Today Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Empire Carpet - Fraudulent quote! 
- [Resolved] Empire Today - steer clear of empire today! 
- [Resolved] Empire Today Carpet - complete dissatisfaction and unprofessional service 
- [Resolved] Empire Today - price deception! 
- Empire Today - cost of quote 
- Empire Today - tile flooring
- Empire Today - carpet and vinyl floor covering.
- Empire Today - carpet and tile installers
- Empire Today - empire today hardwood floors
- Empire Today - wood floors, living room, stairs and hallway