[Resolved] Empire Today / refund of deposit
Jan 17 2012 had a salesmen come to my home, we entered into a contract for laminate flooring and was assured by him and also a document we signed, that we could cancel within 3 days and receive our deposit back.On Jan18, 2012 I called to cancel, also followed instructions on cancel document to submit in writing of cancel and would receive my deposit within 10 days of receipt.Called 30days later and was told a check was on the way from the San Fran office, it would take 10-14 buisness days.March 14 called and was told a check was issues Feb 29 2012
and give it another day or so, even gave me a check #. It is now March29 2012 I still have received NOTHING.I wish I would have read all the complaints online Before I had them come to my home.Any suggestions on how I can get my deposit back.
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
Empire Today Customer Care's Response, Mar 30, 2012
Christine, we regret any inconvenience caused by the delay in receiving your refund from your cancelled order. We’re happy to hear that this matter has now been resolved. If you have any questions, please call us at 888-588-2315 x4195 or email email@example.com. Thank you. Rebekah Clerk, National Customer Service Manager
Empire Today Customer Care's Response, Jul 06, 2018
Dear Customer, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with both your concerns and account information so we may follow up with you and discuss your concerns.
More Empire Today Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Empire Carpet - Fraudulent quote! 
- [Resolved] Empire Today - steer clear of empire today! 
- [Resolved] Empire Today Carpet - complete dissatisfaction and unprofessional service 
- [Resolved] Empire Today - price deception! 
- Empire Today - cost of quote 
- Empire Today - vinyl floor
- Empire Today - floor installation
- Empire Today - Unethical behavior from Empire
- Empire Today - carpet installation 
- Empire Today - Flooring - laminate flooring 9mm cannot be replaced