[Resolved] Empire Today / installation on carpet
I made an order for Carpet installation on Monday the 21, 2018 for my steps which is replacing carpet Empire already installed which I feel it was the wrong carpet cause it looks horrible my installation date was May 26 2018. They called me on Friday the 25 saying they over booked which I feel you should had know I did my floors & carpet spent over 10000 for my house they should had did my job. Then reschedule me for yesterday the 30 they never came giving me BS reschedule me again today the 31st of May 2018 9-11 where are they still not here so I called now they broke down. I should had know from previous experience Horrible Customer service they don't know what's going on and they lie. I'm so upset it's not right just say you can't do the job I paid 125 up
Front cash & still no installation Terrible
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
Empire Today Customer Care's Response, May 31, 2018
We know delays can be frustrating, and we sincerely apologize for the inconvenience. We'll be following up with you shortly to learn more.
-ET Customer Support.
More Empire Today Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Empire Carpet - Fraudulent quote! 
- [Resolved] Empire Today - steer clear of empire today! 
- [Resolved] Empire Today Carpet - complete dissatisfaction and unprofessional service 
- [Resolved] Empire Today - price deception! 
- Empire Today - cost of quote 
- Empire Today - vinyl flooring
- Empire Today - luxury vinyl tile floor installation
- Empire Today - tile flooring removal & install
- Empire Today - installation for hard surface flooring
- Empire Today - flooring install not completed