[Resolved] Empire Today / hardwood floor installation
Installers pulled trim from walls and put back on inside out and on different frames, and a lot more nail holes. Also left gaps at door entrances and did a unprofessional job. It has been 2 years since install, but woke this morning and as every morning saw the lousy job and decided to complain, I will never call empire again ant tell anyone who wants floors done not to call empire!
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
Empire Today Customer Care's Response, Aug 27, 2018
Michael, we never want our customers to be disappointed with their product installations, and we apologize for your experience. We've located your orders, and we'll be in touch with you shortly to discuss your concerns.
More Empire Today Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Empire Carpet - Fraudulent quote! 
- [Resolved] Empire Today - steer clear of empire today! 
- [Resolved] Empire Today Carpet - complete dissatisfaction and unprofessional service 
- [Resolved] Empire Today - price deception! 
- Empire Today - cost of quote 
- Empire Today - installation service
- Empire Today - bathroom install
- Empire Today - install repair
- Empire Today - laminate floors
- Empire Today - everything