Empire Today / poor quality carpet
Empire installed new carpet in our house on 04/02/2008. Our sales rep led us to believe that we were getting a high quality carpet, but once it was installed it looked like used carpet. The seams were very visible -- not because of an installation issue, but because of color differences in the carpet. There were also several areas where the carpet was frayed and pulled. We contacted Empire and they sent 3 inspectors out to look and all agreed that there were quality issues with the carpet. Empire agreed to repair the areas of concern, but after the repair the carpet still has very noticible seams because of color differences. There are also large strips of carpet where the color is different. The crew that did the installation and repair was excellent and the foreman told me that he and his crew were not getting paid for the repair because Empire blamed him for the issue when it was clearly a quality issue with the carpet. When we contacted Empire again they said that they have done all they can do.
More Empire Today Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Empire Carpet - Fraudulent quote! 
- [Resolved] Empire Today - steer clear of empire today! 
- [Resolved] Empire Today Carpet - complete dissatisfaction and unprofessional service 
- [Resolved] Empire Today - price deception! 
- Empire Today - cost of quote 
- Empire Today - tile flooring
- Empire Today - carpet and vinyl floor covering.
- Empire Today - carpet and tile installers
- Empire Today - empire today hardwood floors
- Empire Today - wood floors, living room, stairs and hallway