[Resolved] Empire Today / flooring tiles

1 United States

I have a quote for ceramic in my basement and stairs. I was given a guote that included stairs, flooring, removal or carpet, haul away and flooring leveling. Sounds great but nope. The flooring guys show up and say it would be $3100 to level, so I call customer service and no one calls me back. I have the floor fixed meaning I paid someone to remove and haul away carpet and level the floor but Empire does not adjust the pricing. They call me the day before and say we don't do stairs with ceramic and that no price adjustment would be done and and that if I want something else done I would have to pay. Although my stairs are in my quote. The don't call you back at all..

• Resolution statement

• Empire Today Customer Care's Response, May 25, 2018

Dear Customer,
    Your satisfaction is important to us, and we're saddened to hear that your experience did not meet your expectations. We'll be following up with you shortly.
    Thank you.