[Resolved] Empire Today / flooring tiles
I have a quote for ceramic in my basement and stairs. I was given a guote that included stairs, flooring, removal or carpet, haul away and flooring leveling. Sounds great but nope. The flooring guys show up and say it would be $3100 to level, so I call customer service and no one calls me back. I have the floor fixed meaning I paid someone to remove and haul away carpet and level the floor but Empire does not adjust the pricing. They call me the day before and say we don't do stairs with ceramic and that no price adjustment would be done and and that if I want something else done I would have to pay. Although my stairs are in my quote. The don't call you back at all..
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
Empire Today Customer Care's Response, May 25, 2018
Your satisfaction is important to us, and we're saddened to hear that your experience did not meet your expectations. We'll be following up with you shortly.
More Empire Today Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Empire Carpet - Fraudulent quote! 
- [Resolved] Empire Today - steer clear of empire today! 
- [Resolved] Empire Today Carpet - complete dissatisfaction and unprofessional service 
- [Resolved] Empire Today - price deception! 
- Empire Today - cost of quote 
- Empire Today - vinyl flooring
- Empire Today - luxury vinyl tile floor installation
- Empire Today - tile flooring removal & install
- Empire Today - installation for hard surface flooring
- Empire Today - flooring install not completed