[Resolved] Empire Today / flooring install not completed
I had a vinyl door installed in my bathroom, kaundry room and closet. The gentalman came out was missing the transitional plates between flooring. My flooring install is still not complete from 7/14/2018 oringal install.
After several attempts to reach the regional manager Ashley, I have now not gotten a responce. No phone calls or emails back concerning my install.
The transition pieces are missing..which us causing the floor to lift.
However the bill has come for payment being requested. I have just submitted my first payment on a none finished install.
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
Empire Today Customer Care's Response, Sep 05, 2018
Dee, we’re sorry to hear about the problems you've had with your installation. That's not how we want our installations to go. We want to learn more about what happened and work with you to make things right. We’ll be contacting you directly to help.
More Empire Today Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Empire Carpet - Fraudulent quote! 
- [Resolved] Empire Today - steer clear of empire today! 
- [Resolved] Empire Today Carpet - complete dissatisfaction and unprofessional service 
- [Resolved] Empire Today - price deception! 
- Empire Today - cost of quote 
- Empire Today - carpet insulation
- Empire Today - flooring 
- Empire Today - carpet installation and damaged tile 
- Empire Today - window treatment repair
- Empire Today - product and service