[Resolved] Empire Today / flooring install not completed

1 Puyallup, WA, United States

I had a vinyl door installed in my bathroom, kaundry room and closet. The gentalman came out was missing the transitional plates between flooring. My flooring install is still not complete from 7/14/2018 oringal install.
After several attempts to reach the regional manager Ashley, I have now not gotten a responce. No phone calls or emails back concerning my install.
The transition pieces are missing..which us causing the floor to lift.
However the bill has come for payment being requested. I have just submitted my first payment on a none finished install.

• Resolution statement

• Empire Today Customer Care's Response, Sep 05, 2018

Dee, we’re sorry to hear about the problems you've had with your installation. That's not how we want our installations to go. We want to learn more about what happened and work with you to make things right. We’ll be contacting you directly to help.

De