Empire Today / flooring
The subcontractor showed up 4 hours latenon day of install and when addressed he walked out and left. They sent another contractor to my home on Saturday and he was not prepared with product for the job as he said he had no idea I needed the sub floor replace but that was the whole reason I was have the flooring replaced. I took and tire day of work on Friday and nothing was completed.
I will never use them again.
More Empire Today Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Empire Carpet - Fraudulent quote! 
- [Resolved] Empire Today - steer clear of empire today! 
- [Resolved] Empire Today Carpet - complete dissatisfaction and unprofessional service 
- [Resolved] Empire Today - price deception! 
- Empire Today - cost of quote 
- Empire Carpets - engineered hardwood floor
- Empire Today - service
- Empire Today - damaged material; customer service sales rep
- Empire Today - cherry wood floor distressed as the inspector stated
- Empire Today - vinyl floor covering