Empire Today / flooring

1 Ravensdale, WA, United States

We had a salesman sent out from Empire today. He sold us some Laminate flooring and Tile. Charged us for them moving furniture. Said the job will take 1 2 day to complete. They showed up to install [censored]ed about moving furniture. I had to help move to get them to quite [censored]ing. Then they tore up some old floor and said they didn't have enough material for job and left.They came back the next day and took out more floor, starting installing, ran out of material and said that's all they had on the work order. Took forever to get a hold of customer service. Finally got a hold of Amy in Seattle, and got more material for the job. She said the salesman didn't figure the right amount. They played the blame game. They showed up for day 3 and day 4 still not done. Day 5 came. They then tore up
both bathrooms, removed toilets, and said they would be back the next day. Great, Wife, Stepdaughter & myself in house with no restrooms That's a great idea. Day 6 tore up flooring in master bath and said floor wasn't level. Said it needed to be fixed. That the salesman told us if there was a problem with sub floor they would fix at extra charge. Which I agreed too. I told them to fix it, he said he had to call the office and get approvel. This was at 11 AM. I received a text from the installers boss that said Amy, from customer service will call me in a few mins. No call all day. They left at 6:15 pm. Amy called at 6:17 pm, I am sure just after they called and told her they were gone. Amy said sorry she was so late but she had to spend time with her family and that was more important.
She would call me by 9 AM the next morning. It is now 6 PM and still no call. I finally talked with the installation manager, he said he will call me tomorrow morning.
By reading the rest of these complaints, I will get a auto reply saying they will call me. It will amaze me if I get a call.

• Empire Today Customer Care's Response, Sep 25, 2018

Randy & Staci, we regret to hear about your installation experience. This is not how we expect our installations to go, and we'll be looking into your concerns right away.

• Updated by Randy & Staci, Sep 25, 2018

Here we go again no action what so ever. Just a bunch of push off maybe it will go away

Ra