Empire Today / customer service
We scheduled to have new carpet installed. We paid in full. The installers did not show up on the scheduled date. They completed the following week. Then we schedule to have our runner on our stairs the following week. Again, no one showed up on the schedule date. I called and we weren't even on the schedule. They told us that we would get priority service for the following day (today). Again, no show this morning. We had to call them and now they are not coming until dinner time tonight. Priority service - first thing in the morning?! I don't think so.
We are extremely disappointment in Empire. Our sales person does not return our calls even when he says he will get right back to us. After we paid, the customer service has been terrible. Really, really awful. I know that you have a $75 no show credit and we would expect that we will be sent that refund at your earliest convenience. As I said, we have paid in full. Thank you.
Empire Today Customer Care's Response, Feb 13, 2019
Mary, we're disappointed to read your review and we want to help. We've attempted to reach you multiple times with no success. Please contact us at [protected]@empire-today.com with your best contact information. We look forward to hearing from you soon.
More Empire Today Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Empire Carpet - Fraudulent quote! 
- [Resolved] Empire Today - steer clear of empire today! 
- [Resolved] Empire Today Carpet - complete dissatisfaction and unprofessional service 
- [Resolved] Empire Today - price deception! 
- Empire Today - cost of quote 
- Empire Today - vinyl floor covering
- Empire Today - installation complaint on 2/5/19
- Empire Today - flooring
- Empire Today - installers broke toilet while putting in back in & won’t replace it.
- Empire Today - service, sales, flooring