[Resolved] Empire Today / carpet
I recommended Empire to my aunt and she decided to use them. The installation was very professional but the carpet is defective. She has tried for months to have the situation resolved with NO success. Calls are not returned, messages are supposedly left but there is no response regarding this issue! The carpet issues grows larger every day. These pictures were after a few days of installation. No one at Empire has disputed the carpet is defective but they will no respond with a remedy!
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
Empire Today Customer Care's Response, Sep 24, 2018
Dear Richard, we're disappointed to hear about your aunt's installation and we'd like to follow up with her. Please email her concerns, along with her street address to firstname.lastname@example.org.
More Empire Today Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Empire Carpet - Fraudulent quote! 
- [Resolved] Empire Today - steer clear of empire today! 
- [Resolved] Empire Today Carpet - complete dissatisfaction and unprofessional service 
- [Resolved] Empire Today - price deception! 
- Empire Today - cost of quote 
- Empire Today - carpet insulation
- Empire Today - flooring 
- Empire Today - carpet installation and damaged tile 
- Empire Today - window treatment repair
- Empire Today - product and service