[Resolved] Empire Today / cancellation

2 Naples, FL, United States Review updated:

Yesterday I told your representative that I don't want to make a decision because I have to present the offer to my husband. She pressured me into a signing by her argument that that's why she is here to sign a contract and when she leaves the offer is off but don't worry, I have 3 days to cancel. My husband didn't like the offer so I'm trying to cancel. The Notice of Right to Cancel says: For E-Delivery: (date) so I called asking about the email address for e-delivery and there is none. You made me sign something you do not provide! That's a fraud. Then I was told I have to call again tomorrow because the order from yesterday is not in yet. Now days you can download files in seconds but you don't have an order in from yesterday? But you took my money right away, that couldn't wait. How can you do this??? I'm asking you to cancel my order and give me my money back. This is the worst service I have ever experienced! Thank you, Marie McCash

Empire Today

• Resolution statement

• Empire Today Customer Care's Response, May 31, 2017

Dear Marie,
    We are disappointed to hear that this was your experience, and assure you that your concerns are important to us. We'll be in contact with you shortly to further discuss your concerns. In the meantime you may send your Notice of Right to Cancel to customersupport@empire-today.com.
    Thank you.

Ma
May 31, 2017

Comments

• So
      11th of Jun, 2017

Same thing happened to me just yesterday! I was pressured into giving a 50$ deposit to hold the price so I am trying to cancel as well. After reading hundreds of negative reviews, no way will I use Empire.

• Je
      1st of Apr, 2018

Empire today sales rep didn't want to leave either without a signature. Even after I refused to give a deposit. He just wanted something.

• La
      18th of Apr, 2018

I'm having the same problem. Right now. I have called in three times to cancel. But was put on hold for an hour before hanging up. I have tried calling the sales person that came to out home but he is not answering or returning my calls. This is really sad and not how business should be done. I will never Consider this company again and I will advise my family and friends to do the same.

• Ni
      24th of May, 2018

Thank you. I will never order with Empire.

6th of Sep, 2018

I found it a bit time consuming but otherwise very well handled when I had to cancel a rather large order. Empire offered various solutions that normally I would have taken them up on.
    Carlos easily and efficiently cancelled my order. I will go back and buy from them.