[Resolved] Empire Today / cancellation
Yesterday I told your representative that I don't want to make a decision because I have to present the offer to my husband. She pressured me into a signing by her argument that that's why she is here to sign a contract and when she leaves the offer is off but don't worry, I have 3 days to cancel. My husband didn't like the offer so I'm trying to cancel. The Notice of Right to Cancel says: For E-Delivery: (date) so I called asking about the email address for e-delivery and there is none. You made me sign something you do not provide! That's a fraud. Then I was told I have to call again tomorrow because the order from yesterday is not in yet. Now days you can download files in seconds but you don't have an order in from yesterday? But you took my money right away, that couldn't wait. How can you do this??? I'm asking you to cancel my order and give me my money back. This is the worst service I have ever experienced! Thank you, Marie McCash
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
Empire Today Customer Care's Response, May 31, 2017
We are disappointed to hear that this was your experience, and assure you that your concerns are important to us. We'll be in contact with you shortly to further discuss your concerns. In the meantime you may send your Notice of Right to Cancel to firstname.lastname@example.org.
More Empire Today Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Empire Carpet - Fraudulent quote! 
- [Resolved] Empire Today - steer clear of empire today! 
- [Resolved] Empire Today Carpet - complete dissatisfaction and unprofessional service 
- [Resolved] Empire Today - price deception! 
- Empire Today - cost of quote 
- Empire Today - vinyl flooring
- Empire Today - luxury vinyl tile floor installation
- Empire Today - tile flooring removal & install
- Empire Today - installation for hard surface flooring
- Empire Today - flooring install not completed