[Resolved] Empire Today / bad carpet - hey said they would replace-avoiding my calls again

Grand Rapids MI, United States Review updated:

I had the carpet replaced. The carpet is bad . Right away it was snagging and running. I had them come out the inspector said the pattern was bad and the seam was bad. I told him I did not want this carpet. he said it would be replaced. nothing happened I called many times and could not get through.
They called me to sell me more items. I told them I had a complaint they did put me to customer service. They told me they replaced it, I told them it had never been replaced. He just kept repeating the same information. I finally told him to check it out and get back with me. Which I had to call him. He told me he would come out and look at the carpet. He did and said it would be replaced. Id finally got him and he was to call me back. He has not. Now I can never get through. Peggy Bobeldyk

• Resolution statement

• Empire Today Customer Care's Response, Apr 28, 2016

Dear Peggy,

We are disappointed to hear that your carpet concerns have not been fully addressed. We want to help make this better and will be contacting you soon.
    Thank you.
    -Empire Customer Support

Pe
Apr 27, 2016

Comments

• Je
      Apr 27, 2016

Thanks for sharing the compliant request boards.

Software Testing Training in Chennai