[Resolved] Empire Today / bad carpet - hey said they would replace-avoiding my calls again
I had the carpet replaced. The carpet is bad . Right away it was snagging and running. I had them come out the inspector said the pattern was bad and the seam was bad. I told him I did not want this carpet. he said it would be replaced. nothing happened I called many times and could not get through.
They called me to sell me more items. I told them I had a complaint they did put me to customer service. They told me they replaced it, I told them it had never been replaced. He just kept repeating the same information. I finally told him to check it out and get back with me. Which I had to call him. He told me he would come out and look at the carpet. He did and said it would be replaced. Id finally got him and he was to call me back. He has not. Now I can never get through. Peggy Bobeldyk
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
Empire Today Customer Care's Response, Apr 28, 2016
We are disappointed to hear that your carpet concerns have not been fully addressed. We want to help make this better and will be contacting you soon.
-Empire Customer Support
More Empire Today Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Empire Carpet - fraudulent quote! 
- [Resolved] Empire Today - steer clear of empire today! 
- [Resolved] Empire Today Carpet - complete dissatisfaction and unprofessional service 
- [Resolved] Empire Today - price deception! 
- Empire Today - cost of quote 
- Empire Today - breech of contract 
- [Resolved] Empire Today - cancellation 
- [Resolved] Empire Today - installation issues and unethical behavior
- [Resolved] Empire Today - overall bad experience
- [Resolved] Empire Today - lvp