Empire Manufacturing / Warn do not join this company

1 Klang, Malaysia
Phone: 03-32585656

Here to alert People going to join Empire Manufacturing company. I found that we have head count turnover 60%, All the pioneer staff already leave the company. The most important position is Finance Controller also resign from this company. This company try to do a lot breaking law things. But I still see a lot new staff coming in but they cant last long after two month or one week then they leave. This is not healthy in such of company. Some more this company this company is run Indian from India. Their words cannot be trust especially Pradeep. His word will twist and turn. Anything he will not take responsible. As a Executive Director, He is the useless I ever seen before. Not to work with this company to remind again. And do't aspect management will change their structure because, the whole group of management is the same. This company have a lot bad debt, Supplier keeping chasing money but the management do nothing and some of the supplier terms already exceeded almost receive lawyer letter, Hq just allocate one peace of cake but cant allocate to all the supplier. This company financial is very tight, Somehow the company Sale from Rahsia 60% not doing well, we depend on one big market. but is making lost and other market not stable is making big lost. if shortlisted please reject you are wasting your time taking you leave to come over interview. People is offering by this company I will advise just look for better. I found that Malaysia company have problem will not worst then this company. trust me.

Ni