Empire Managed Investments / Robert Todd Wilson

1 260 Newport center drive #100, Newport Beach, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 949-500-6000

This is a warning !!! Do not invest ONE penny with this man ! He will steal and lie to you . He is a compulsive liar. He stole hundreds of thousands from multiple people. If you look at his website now, it says he has retired his licenses after 23 years...that is a LIE!!! He was caught stealing and he knew the FBI was onto him so he started this new " CONSULTING " business. Stay away from him. He will have you running in circles with story after story on how and why he needs your money for a special investment and needs the transfer immediately! He's a LIAR! Anyone with any other experience with this monster, please post here!

Ro
Apr 21, 2014

Comments

• Ro
      23rd of May, 2014

he will take all your money...just like. Dan Hunter from Omni Construction!!! It's just one lie after another !!! He should be in prison! If anybody has any info on Robert Wilson and his stealing, please contact me

24th of Feb, 2017

@Robert Wilson Victim Would you please post an update to this board regarding legal progress made against Wilson? I too lost over $100, 000 to him and would like to know what to do. Thanks.

24th of Feb, 2017

@[email protected] Sorry to hear Todd has also stolen from you. He seems to be able to continue to suck people in. Supposedly his license was ordered to be suspended.

24th of Feb, 2017

@[email protected] If you or anyone else on this string is taking or has taken legal action against him, I'd like to offer up any information. Unfortunately, he stole my retirement account so I have no money to help with expenses. Please let me know of any way I can help send him up the river. Thanks.

25th of Feb, 2017

@[email protected] When did this happen to you?

26th of Feb, 2017

@Another Robert Wilson Victim The most recent event was around 2012, the first instance was around 2009 when I lost about $60K from a supposed bad investment. He promised me 5% of his company if I invested $30K with him which meant cashing out my 401K plan. He also said his attorney would draw up the proper papers attesting to my ownership plus I would be entitled to a percentage of the profits. Also said he would cover my taxes and penalties ($11, 604) incurred because I cashed out my 401K. Never received a dime nor any papers. Always received the runaround though but I can't live off of that.

26th of Feb, 2017

@[email protected] So so sorry...our story is similar but different. We got out in Aug 2011...he's a liar and thief. I don't know why he hasn't gone to jail.

27th of Feb, 2017

@Another Robert Wilson Victim Happy to see that you got out. I've been trying to get my "investment" back from him for the last year with no success and trying to get the "papers" from him since 2012; still nothing. Promised me a payout in installments starting in December 2016. His promises are worthless. Nothing so far and now won't return my phone calls. What a dirt bag. Love to see him in jail, that's what he deserves.

27th of Feb, 2017

@[email protected] He gives the same story to everyone. He was going to pay us monthly too! We will never see our money again...the biggest pay off would be to see him go to prison...

1st of Mar, 2017

@Another Robert Wilson Victim I agree. Wish you all the best and keep a tight reign on your money purse from now on.

• Sc
      27th of May, 2014

I concur 100%! Wilson has compulsively lied to me over the course of several years and swindled me out of several hundred thousand dollars. I finally came to my senses and am going after him. Anyone with material information that could be used to convict Mr. Wilson and get him off the streets, please contact my attorney, Wally Mitchell (714)850-0070 or [protected]@sbcglobal.net.

24th of Feb, 2017

@Scott Groeschel Mr. Groeschel, How may I contact your lawyer regarding Robert Todd Wilson's thievery. I lost over $100, 000 to him and would like to help put him away if possible. Thanks.

27th of May, 2014

I am calling your attorney now

27th of May, 2014

We too, were taken for hundreds of thousands of dollars by Todd Wilson. He compulsively lied to me over several years also. I will be happy to help in any way I can to convict Todd Wilson. God help the people that he is managing now in his "New Business" . He's a thief.

26th of Oct, 2014

please if you are a victim, or know of anyone that is, please give your info to attorney

26th of Oct, 2014

he is very bad and has a website that is consulting on financial info!!! please hep us get him off the streets !!!

• Di
      14th of Apr, 2015

The complaints appear to be made by the same individual. I've dealt with Mr. Wilson for sometime and never had an issue with him.

• Wi
      2nd of Nov, 2015

To the person above that says you have never had a problem with him...you are lying...He was just convicted and guess what???? he lost in court and the individual that won cant get one penny from the guy because he is BROKE!!! he has no assets!!! TODD WILSON LOST IN COURT!!! The feds are watching his every move now! His phones are tapped and bugged because its just a matter of time before he is thrown in jail!! Karma Mr Wilson!!! Karma is coming for you !!! If anyone is stupid enough to buy his lies, you are a fool!!! He's statements are phony ! he's a compulsive liar and guess what??? he is reading these posts!!! so Mr.. Wilson, if you are reading this...karma is coming for you, you broke loser! please contact Wally Mitchell (714)850-0070 or [protected]@sbcglobal.net if you are a victim of his!!! he just one a case on him !!!