Empire Liquidators / Does not work

1 Furmann BlvdBuffalo, NY, United States
Phone: 716-852-3200

I bid on and won 2 dehumidifiers. One of the units works great. The other one doesn't dehumidify. The control panel lights up and the fan turns on. The "important" part, the compressor does nothing. I have emailed, spoken to them on the phone and gone through PayPal to file a complaint. Empire Liquidators says that the item was "bench tested", meaning someone plugged it in and it lit-up and made a noise. I was told that the accounting dept. would credit me for the defective item. YEA RIGHT!! Numerous calls to them and no one from accounting has called me back. I'm out $100 for a piece of crap, that blows air. I checked with the BBB and they have given them an F1 rating, which is the worst rating that the BBB can give. This company sells crap, you can't return it because of there "no return policy". You buy something that doesn't work and then your stuck with it, along with the shipping fee. DO NOT BID, BUY or DEAL WITH THIS COMPANY. Don't believe me, bid on something and try to return it, if it's defective. You've been warned!!

Tf