Empire Floors - Baltimore, MD / Absolute last time I deal with empire floors

On Wednesday, Sept. 27th, we had a sales rep. visit our home regarding the installation of laminate flooring in my kitchen. We scheduled the installation for that Friday, September 29th. When the installers arrived, I was informed that the factory had shorted the amount of tile needed to complete my kitchen. After making numerous phone calls, I was informed that somebody would be bringing the needed materials to my home so the installers would be finished that day. When the extra box of tiles arrived (which, might I add were brought by a supposed area supervisor), it was the wrong color tile. I once again called Empires customer service department, and was assured that my installation would be completed yesterday (Sunday, Oct. 1). It is now almost 11 o’clock Monday morning, and I have yet to see or hear from Empire. They have not lived up at all to their end of our contract regarding one day/speedy installation. I have received no answers as to when anybody will be here to finish tiling my kitchen. Needless to say, this will be my ABSOLUTE LAST time I deal with Empire.

Jason,
Baltimore, Md 21214

Ja

Comments

• Em
      21st of Dec, 2006

Dear Valued Customers,

Thank you for your postings on ComplaintsBoard.com. As one of the members from the Office of the President of Empire's Customer Issue Resolution Center, it is my job to make sure that we achieve complete customer satisfaction. I was truly disappointed to see that you have been dissatisfied with your recent dealings with our company.

We were able to look into this important matter further and contact you because of your postings. We have resolved your concerns with an offer that you have accepted. We are committed to providing quality customer service. We maintain a customer service telephone number specifically to work with our customers to address their concerns in a prompt and professional manner. Please call us toll-free at 888-588-2300.

Sincerely,
    Empire Today, LLC

• Di
      29th of Oct, 2008

This sounds a lot like what happened to us with Empire and a carpet installation. They didn't bring enough and we arranged for someone to be at the house when they were supposedly coming to finish it, but they never showed. Eventually they finished the job.

I'll never use them again.