[Resolved] Empire Flooring / flooring
I had empire flooring come out and show me some flooring samples. i picked the floor i wanted. i paid right then.they came out and laid the floor and in a week time the floor lost color and started to pull apart. i call many times and i said i want a inspector they said they will send there contractor. the contractor told me he does what they tell him and took a few pictures. the floor should have had a under layment. i have been calling and i get know return call i went with a big company so this would not happen i am screwed
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
Luna Flooring / 21st Century Flooring Customer Care's Response, Jan 30, 2018
We're disappointed to hear that you have not been contacted. We've located your order, and we'll be in touch with you soon to discuss your concerns.
More Empire Flooring Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Empire Carpet - Fraudulent quote! 
- [Resolved] Empire Today - steer clear of empire today! 
- [Resolved] Empire Today Carpet - complete dissatisfaction and unprofessional service 
- [Resolved] Empire Today - price deception! 
- Empire Today - cost of quote 
- Empire Today - carpet insulation
- Empire Today - flooring 
- Empire Today - carpet installation and damaged tile 
- Empire Today - window treatment repair
- Empire Today - product and service