Empire Enterprise (M) SDN BHD -Palm Shortening / fraud company

1 Malaysia Review updated:

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am writing on the behalf of a Bulgarian company in order to complain about the Empire Enterprise (M) SDN BHD company which claims to have a main company named E BO Trading Oil SDN BHD to which account we have transferred our advance payment of 9500$ for a container of RBD Palm Shortening 36-39, after have sent us a fraud Bill of Lading first MAERSK line we started doubting them and said that we won't arrange the balance payment till we can track the container in the Maersk system and when I tracked it turned out that this container is on the way to India (not Bulgaria, Varna port) and has never been in Malaysia. Then they said that a mistake has happened and sent me another Bill of Lading for a transport company called L&R forward & shipping SDN BHD( please look at the attached two fraud Bill of Lading), I called at the telephone numbers that were mentioned on the Bill of Lading and without me asking whether the container has left a woman that has well learnt her lesson responded that the container has left and when I asked about representative in Bulgaria she said they didn't have, when I asked how I will understand that my container has arrived at Bulgaria, Varna Port and how I can track the container in their system she said I should contact the UK office and gave ma a telephone number that does not exist! Therefore I am writing to ask you to give me an advice what I can do about this and to ask you warn others about all these companies mentioned in the letter in order to prevent someone lese from suffering such a big loss! Looking forward to hearing from you!

Best wishes,
freshdrybg@abv.bg

Comments

3rd of Apr, 2011

THANK U FOR WIRTING THESE LETTER BECOUSE HE HAVE OFFRED ME ALSOO A VERY ATRACTIVE OFFER AND DOUGHTED ABOUT IT

• Es
      22nd of May, 2012

We are very close to make a deal with them. No monies to be sent in advance, just a 100% LC. Thanks.