Empire Carpets / carpeting
I purchased over 8500 dollars worth of carpet from Empire in New Jersey. The salesperson was a bold faced liar. They showed up late to my house and didn't bring enough carpet. Not one person in the group could speak English. They were there till late that night to finish the install.
The carpet is a year and a half old. I had the whole house done with top of the line
20 year warranty pet/stain resistant carpeting. The carpet is coming apart in
places, ripples in my master bedroom, worn spots all over as well as an odor.
You would think the carpet in my home is over 10 years old.
I have tried filing a complaint as well as contacting many different phone numbers.
They told me someone would call me to send a person out to my home. As of Nov
16th I have yet to hear from anyone nor has anyone come out to my home.
I will be seeking legal counsel and have contacted Channel 10 News Harry Hairston
10 on my side. I want all their carpet out of my home and a full refund. Total disgrace for the money I paid. We still owe Wells Fargo and will be contacting them as well.
Empire Today Customer Care's Response, Feb 13, 2019
Vince, we regret to read your post, and understand that we've addressed your concerns and completed an inspection. If you wish further assistance, please contact us at [protected]@empire-today.com.
More Empire Carpets Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Empire Carpet - Fraudulent quote! 
- [Resolved] Empire Today - steer clear of empire today! 
- [Resolved] Empire Today Carpet - complete dissatisfaction and unprofessional service 
- [Resolved] Empire Today - price deception! 
- Empire Today - cost of quote 
- Empire Today - vinyl floor covering
- Empire Today - installation complaint on 2/5/19
- Empire Today - flooring
- Empire Today - installers broke toilet while putting in back in & won’t replace it.
- Empire Today - service, sales, flooring