Empire Carpet / Horrible service!
An Empire Carpet Rep came to my house to give me a "free estimate with no obligation." By the end of the visit I was shaking because this guy was so rude and so creepy. I could not get him to leave. He was insisting that I sign a form stating that I could cancel within three days. The price was outrageous. Do not bother with these people!
More Empire Carpet Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Empire Carpet - Fraudulent quote! 
- [Resolved] Empire Today - steer clear of empire today! 
- [Resolved] Empire Today Carpet - complete dissatisfaction and unprofessional service 
- [Resolved] Empire Today - price deception! 
- Empire Today - cost of quote 
- Empire Today - installed carpet
- Empire Today - lap plank flooring
- Empire Today - on the morning of installation, we receive a phone call stating they're not coming.
- Empire Today - sales/customer service
- Empire Today - flooring install