Empire Carpet / Never use Empire for any of your household needs!!
In October of 2006 we purchased carpet in 2 rooms and it had a 5 year warranty. In May 2008 we noticed that our carpet started to look worn down and started to come apart in the traffic areas. We called empire and they sent out a inpection company. They came out and said it was normal wear and tear. We feel that our carpet should not look like that after being only 2 years old. It is getting really worse. It looks like its 20 years old not 2 years old. The salesperson who sold us the carpet said it would never look worn. I would never trust anyone from empire ever again. They have terrible sales people and customer service.
More Empire Carpet Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Empire Carpet - Fraudulent quote! 
- [Resolved] Empire Today - steer clear of empire today! 
- [Resolved] Empire Today Carpet - complete dissatisfaction and unprofessional service 
- [Resolved] Empire Today - price deception! 
- Empire Today - cost of quote 
- Empire Today - carpet and laminate installation
- Empire Today - installation
- Empire Today - dissatisfied with installation of vinyl flooring
- Empire Today - flooring
- Empire Today - custom made blinds