Empire Carpet / ScamRude Salesman

Empire Carpet
WOW! This company is not what I thought! I would NEVER recommend them. We had Empire come out.. Next day for a free cons. The man that they had come out was RUDE, PUSHY, and unprofessional. He told the measurements of the rooms to be carpeted. I ASKED how much they cost per sq. ft. And he told me Empire dosen't charge that way. He then ran out to his car and quoted us $1, 900 (for the stuff that sells at Home Depot for 77 cents sq.ft) After my husbands jaw about dropped after the shocking price.. he asked us.. what we'd Like to pay for it. Then went down to $1, 400. Then went on to tell us we'd be foolish not to take the price. And told my husband that he basically didn't know what he was doing.. etc. We chose not to go with them.. Anway.. I just wanted to get it out there... BEWARE with EMPIRE they are over priced CONS.

N  11th of May, 2009 by
Thank you for bringing your installation experience to our attention. We apologize for any inconvenience, and our team would like to work with you to explore a resolution. Please contact us at webcustomerservice@empiretoday.com so that we may be able to assist. You can also visit our online customer center at http://www.empiretoday.com/Customer-Service.

Consumer Advocate Team
Empire Today, LLC
A  11th of May, 2009 by
What the ... They just copy and paste their reply!! But your right, they do make up prices as they go along. Go with a company that has a set square foot or square yard price with everything included. Wish you luck!

Empire Today Logo Empire Today