Empire Carpet / Rudeness & no direct answers to questions
The sales person came to our home. Showed us six different carpets & asked us to select while he measured two bedrooms. When he returned to the living room my husband ask how much each carpet was. the sales persons reply was "$99 a square yard, but Mr Empire doesn't like him to give out a price before a quote SO LET'S DO IT MY WAY!"
This made my husband so mad he left the house. As a consumer you want to know what you are paying for & how much. He continued to push me to order. I told him I needed to finish painting. He said the installers would mess up the fresh paint so I needed to install right away. When I said I had another company coming the next day and he couldn't fault me for shopping around he said NOBODY could beat his price. The price was another issue all together. He never said anything about padding. When I asked he said "do you think we would install carpet without padding" but he didn't have any samples to show me.
This was a very bad experience & I hope nobody else has to put up with the rudeness.
More Empire Carpet Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Empire Carpet - Fraudulent quote! 
- [Resolved] Empire Today - steer clear of empire today! 
- [Resolved] Empire Today Carpet - complete dissatisfaction and unprofessional service 
- [Resolved] Empire Today - price deception! 
- Empire Today - cost of quote 
- Empire Today - customer service and installation
- Empire Today - won't install white tile
- Empire Today - vinyl flooring
- Empire Today - luxury vinyl tile floor installation
- Empire Today - tile flooring removal & install