Empire Camera Computers Gifts / Salesperson sold me awful lens

1 10019, 780 Seventh Avenue , New York, NY, United States Review updated:

I bought Canon camera and lens from the company Empire Camera Computers Gifts. The salesperson told me a lot of positive about this lens, but in reality is was rubbish. It cost me about $400. I was disappointed by the services and production as well. I can’t use this lens and the salesperson refused to take it back. Please leave comments about this company, because people should be aware when they buy from such dishonest seller.

Na
May 1, 2014

Comments

• Mi
      9th of May, 2014

I too had been lied to by "GUS" who told me the Samsung Tablet that I purchased for 599 was brand new. Come to find out, it has been refurbished and is now not working. I have only had it for three months. I placed a complaint with the Consumer Complaint Agency, the Atty. General's Office, and my credit card company. I hope I prevail! Awful!

• Da
      21st of Feb, 2015

I had bad experience as well. The salesman sold me Axer lenses for 433 USD with tax but on Amazon can be bought for 25 British Pound = 38 USD. This company should be stopped with such an activities. Where to claim such an activities as I am EU citizen?