Emoda Co / Beware

2 complaints

1: placed an order and decided to cancel the order right away. Customer service said, no problem and no charges would be placed. My cc statement comes and guess what...charged me full amount and then refunded the amount minus shipping ($20 to Canada). First of all they never shipped me anything so why the charge? Crooks!

2: bought a pair of RR jeans from them. Washed them for the 1st time and button fly comes off along with 2 stud buttons...customer service was not helpful but was pretty rude and hung up. I had to call RR to help out and they did...emoda does not care bout their customers after the sale of their clothes...be aware!!

Va

Comments

• Mo
      11th of Aug, 2008

I bought a few weeks ago a pair of Rock & Republic on emoda.com. When I received them I found them a little odd especially the quality of the denim, so I decided to have them expertize at Bloomingdale's . I was shock to be advised that these jeans were actually fakes! The expert advised that they were nothing close to authentic and that usually these jeans are sold on Ebay. I straight away tried to call emoda.com but could not get thru anybody on the phone. I finally found an email address marina@emoda.com who got back to me stating that unfortunately emoda.com do not have any control ton the quality of their merchandise and that in order to get a refund or replacement I had to contact rock & republic directly. I was outraged by the lake of communication and customer care emoda.com provides. Do not give any business to these gypsies!!! If you want to make sure to be treated properly as a customer you best off buying on revolveclothing.com they have the best quality and great customer care.

20th of Aug, 2008

Dear reader, it is very simple...

I ask you to call Rock & Republic themselves at their NY showroom at 212-253-8782 and ask them if eModa.com is an official Rock and Republic retailer? This will save on the bad mouthing. eModa.com was the first online website to ever carry Rock and Republic merchandise (Started as www.europemoda.com in 2003). This message is obviously from a competitor or someone that just does not appreciate eModa.com. You may also call the Rock and Republic corporate office number and ask them if eModa.com is authorized. Rest assure that we have never sold any fake merchandise and we can back that up since we have around 1, 000, 000 other happy customers that purchase premium designer goods year round.

If you have any questions please visit www.eModa.com and contact our support department. For your own assurance please contact Rock and Republic directly.

eModa Customer Service

• Is
      18th of Sep, 2008

EMODA is Great! I dont know what you guys are talking about ... I bought a pair of COHESIVE jeans there and that SH** was the best thing Ive ever seen. They carry the best and coolest goods around. They dont only go with the trend but the set trends that I love that site... COHESIVE ROCKS!

27th of Sep, 2008

I bought a Dom rebel t from emoda, they sent the wrong item and it was damaged. The customer support was a waste of time and to ship back to them from the UK, would cost$55 and emoda would not refund my shipping. I have contacted Marina at emoa and no reply. This is the worst customer service going. All I would say, is that if u live outside the USA, then leave emoda alone

• De
      4th of Dec, 2008

I bought a pair of True Religion shorts on emoda.com. When I got them they were the wrong pair, so I decided to ship them back . I called emoda.com and got an ra number a shipped them back. They got them back within a day, because I live in NJ. Now the refund process. Well they refused to refund my Credit card until 7-14 days, which is fine, if they did that. It has been now a month of calls, emails and threats. No refund issued. I called and they would not let me speak to a manager saying he wasn't there. I said when will he be back, and got I don't know. So I called the next day, still no manager, So I said then who is your boss today? They could not answer me but said my refund is on high priority. Finally I called my Credit Card and did a charge back. This is an outrage. I will never order from them again and filed a report with the BBB who has them listed as unsatisfactory. This is not a BBB accredited business.

• Sh
      18th of Feb, 2009

They have the worst customer service ever, BEWARE

• Sh
      18th of Feb, 2009

emoda.com got the worst customer service after you buy a product they dont care anymore, BEWARE

• De
      20th of Sep, 2010

I am stuck w/ a credit I cannot even use because I live in LA & they decided their ret policy is from date they shipped not when i recieved. Cannot reach by phone or email worst co. EVER...

• Ke
      22nd of Nov, 2010

I love emoda! buy from them all the time! no problems! Love it!!!

• Cc
      10th of Aug, 2012

Hello,
    I would like to address the negative comments on here by first saying that eModa.com changed ownership in 2010 & ever since, has been completely dedicated to customer service. We obviously can see that there were some issues before the changes were made, which left many customers feeling frustrated and disappointed. As a customer service manager I would like to apologize and reassure any unsatisfied person(s) that any mishap or issue in the past, surely, will not happen now. If you did have an issue in the past, we hope you will give eModa a chance again and find our customer service and all around shopping experience to be most satisfying. We are a completely new company, staffed with dedicated, fashion savvy employees, here to assist any and all customer needs, questions, or concerns. Please feel free to contact us, we will be glad to answer your questions! Again, I apologize for any unsatisfactory events in the past, and hope you will shop with us again! Thank you.

Christina - eModa Customer Service