Emoda / Awful experience

The eModa.com website would not accept my order, saying the billing info/credit card didn't match. But they ended up charging me for a purchase and to return it I had to wait a week to get an "RA number". When I returned the package, it took them almost a month to issue the refund... I talked to two different people on two different occasions and the first promised to issue my refund in 48 hours. Four days later I called and someone else told me they would make sure I got my refund the next day. So the next day, I got an email telling me I had store credit! I called again and they said they will get my refund to me, but we'll see. It's been such a hassle and the employees are evidently not doing their jobs well! I would NEVER do any business with this company again. I think they scam people!!! BEWARE!

Ja

Comments

• Em
      1st of Mar, 2010

Dear Valued Customer

My name is Christian and I am the business Manager at www.eModa.com. First I would like to extend my apologies for the poor service you have received. We appreciate website, like https://www.complaintsboard.com, that allows customer to voice unpleasant experiences or unresolved issues. It is always our intent to provide the best quality merchandise and excellent customer service to every customer.

It is apparent we failed to provide you the excellent service we pride ourselves on. Please give us an opportunity to resolve any open issue you may still have and another opportunity to regain your trust and retain your business.

I can be reached at Christian@eModa.com or my dialing (800) 504 9584 extension 151

• Da
      9th of Apr, 2010

I've had a similar experience with Emoda. Com Website. I ordered back in October 2009. First it took weeks before I recieved the item, which was too small. After requesting a UPS "FREE RETURN" label they deducted the cost and more from what I paid for the item. Then they tell me that I could not have a refund but only a store credit. Before I new this, unfortunately, I ordered the item again in another size, being afraid that it wouldn't be in stock anymore. After waiting again weeks, I received a email that the item is 5 weeks on backorder. After I complained per email, I've never heard from in the company again!

Stay away from this Website!!! They are ripouts!!!

Lena from Florida

14th of Dec, 2010
    Emoda - Scam
    Emoda

emoda.com is the worst!! I got an email prior to getting my shipment to tell me that they were out of stock on one of the items I had ordered, and a coupon code on next order due to the mistake on their part. Then when my package came it had the wrong jeans in it, not even close to the ones on original order. Then they continued to charge my account the original total, to include the item they were sold out of. Have searched all over the internet to get ahold of them and all of their phone numbers are no longer in service!!! There is also No Way to contact them via their Web site.

21st of Dec, 2010

Dear customer,
    I am sorry to hear that you had a disappointing experience at eModa.com. eModa is now under new ownership and we have committed ourselves towards customer service and are here to help you. We understand that you have been frustrated in the past. We would like to help you if you still need help. Contact me directly anytime, my name is Samantha and I'm the customer service manager at eModa.com. Here is my number: 1-646-54-eModa. I'm available Monday through Friday from 9am to 5pm EST. You can also email me at help@eModa.com and I'll directly respond to your concern.
    All of our contact information can be found on www.emoda.com