Emmanuel Salon Brian Stevie &Mary& Benoit / Sick people caught in a lie by the Unemployment Office

1875 Highway 6 # 400Sugar Land, TX, United States Review updated:
Phone: 281-313-3737

I was a loyal customer to some of the kindest people I had ever met in a salon. For years they had tried to recruit me to help them manage their Salon employees.

I have worked retail for over 15 years and have had 5-10 years of longevity with each company.

After having my first child I went back to work part time with Emmanuel Salon. Excited about anything and everything I was open to a new side of retail.

Long story short, I was told one co-worker quit and filed a sexual harassment suit against the owner, another filed for sick leave, and another was offered a promotion in writing and quickly turned them down as soon as her previous contract ended. In my opinion, nobody will grow or last with these people.

After these employees left, the salon was so short-staffed that I was placed with Salon responsibilities even though I had no salon training. I filed a complaint with the state and received unemployment for the first time in my life.

I was raised to forgive and forget, but it's difficult when they seem to be abusing staff on a regular basis.

I hope the owners will change soon.

Comments

Ka
  29th of May, 2009
I have been a client of both Stevie and Brian for ten years. I know both of the owenrs to be honest, kind, and GREAT people. I also know the person that wrote this comment. Her comments are really squewed. You have to go visit them once to know that any negative reviews like this are unfounded.
Lo
  26th of Aug, 2009
I disagree with the negative comments. Stevie and Brian are both wonderful people and the best people that I have ever had style my hair. I've known them both for over 10 years.