Emirates Group / Emirates.com / no show - booking ref jk65k6
On 8 June 2017 I was booked / ticketed to fly on Emirates flight EK816 @ 3.55am from Riyadh to Dubai to Christchurch (NZ).
Due to a visa exit issue, I was not allowed through Saudi immigration and requested to go back to Emirates check in counter to cancel tickets and collected my checked in luggage. Which I did.
On 8 June'17, I rebooked my tickets over the phone with Emirates customer service call centre. They advised me that on Emirates airline booking system I am listed as a 'no show'. This has resulted in increased costs of re booking flights.
Also, I have spent > 2 hours over the past week on the phone trying to change / book flights. Key issue, the ticketing cost calculator not working or able to get access to fighting booking system due to it not working. It appears to have constant issues with it.
The call centre travel agents have been good to deal with.
More Emirates Group / Emirates.com Complaints & Reviews
- Emirates Airlines - refund or change of date of airline ticket 
- Emirates Airlines - lost luggage! 
- Emirates Airline - baggage claim! 
- Emirates Airlines - hindu meal 
- Emirates - denied boarding
- Emirates Airlines - missing stroller and swiss knife! 
- Emirates Airlines - non co-operation
- Emirates Airlines - extremely bad organisation of flights
- Emirates Airline - sale of ticket by misrepresentation
- Emirates Airline - aircraft defect