Emirates / complaint against emirates
I need your help to redirect this mail to the proper Department of Emirates Airlines and get me justice from Emirates Airlines.
My wife and 2 daughters are traveling by Emirates flight from Delhi to Lagos vis Dudai.
Since the ticket of my wife and youngest daughter was booked as Lagos/Mumbai/Lagos the eligibility for baggage is 40 kg as assured to us by the travel agent and Emirates office here.
We changed the return ticket sector from Mumbai/Lagos to Delhi/Lagos and our travel agent assured us the 40 kg allowance would apply since it was a ticket originating from Lagos.
At the airport my family was harassed by the Airport Supervisor of Emirates Mr Rahul Lal and the staff Jaswinder Singh who did not allow them to carry 40 kg.
This forced them to pay extra baggage and alos leave behind stuff they wanted to carry putting us through trauma.
I am surprised that a reputed Airlines like Emirates can behave in such a shoddy manner misbehaving with women passengers and not allowing them their eligibility under baggage rules.
Stringent action needs to be taken against the 2 officers and also refund made to us of extra baggage charges paid and for loss of items we could not carry.
No 3 Ayinde House
No 2 Oju Oleben Close
More Emirates Complaints & Reviews
- Emirates Airlines - refund or change of date of airline ticket 
- Emirates Airlines - lost luggage! 
- Emirates Airline - baggage claim! 
- Emirates Airlines - hindu meal 
- Emirates - denied boarding
- Emirates Group / Emirates.com - contributes & funds terrorism
- Emirates Group / Emirates.com - disorganised & inefficient & unprofessional & unreliable
- Emirates Group / Emirates.com - refund request : ticket no : 176 2319707235
- Emirates Group / Emirates.com - customer service & rebooking charges and lost baggage problem
- Emirates Group / Emirates.com - duty free rip off