Emirates / icy cabin!
My husband and I have often flown with Emirates. We endured the small seats and we take enough warm clothes because of the low temperatures in the cabin.
However, on flight EK419 from Sydney to Dubai, 6.10.07, the temperature in the cabin (economy) was unbearable. Inspite of 5 layers of clothing plus the blankets I was stiff from freezing and many other people complained too - young and old. As a result, I arrived sick at my destination.
We don't want to fly Emirates again, unless there is evidence of proper cabin temperature.
More Emirates Complaints & Reviews
- Emirates Airlines - refund or change of date of airline ticket 
- Emirates Airlines - lost luggage! 
- Emirates Airline - baggage claim! 
- Emirates Airlines - hindu meal 
- Emirates - denied boarding
- Emirates Group / Emirates.com - refund request : ticket no : 176 2319707235
- Emirates Group / Emirates.com - customer service & rebooking charges and lost baggage problem
- Emirates Group / Emirates.com - duty free rip off
- Emirates Group / Emirates.com - avoid - dubai airport & emirates airlines group & dnata
- Emirates Group / Emirates.com - emirates & dnata & uae