Emirates / scar on my face!

1 United Kingdom Review updated:

On the date of 26/04/07 on Emirates flight... traveling from Dubai to Birmingham. I regret to inform you that while in flight I was struck by one of the metal food trolleys. It hit me in the side of my face with some force.

The flight assistant was apologetic & offered me a drink. I was shuck up by the blow. I had a little blood on my top left lip, so I sorted myself out in the toilet. In the mirror I could see swelling in a line down the side my face & I was cut on the top lip.

I received advice to take some picture of my injuries, which I did. Find enclosed pictures of my face & lip (In Letter Only).

As a result I now have a scar on my face; the cut to my top lip was deeper than first thought. This I have for the rest of my life.

Comments

• Um
      19th of Aug, 2008

M comming back from West Africa to India( Delhi). Cabin crew annouced that my luggage is missing and will send it to the destination m residing.

Mu luggage was reached aftewr ten days, was totaly broken clainh for the broken luguage is already given to me but the missing items was not reached at my station and Air Port manager Delhi told me to complain to Dubai office but after so many massages nothing was fruitfull and no body had contacted me for the same.

M very much serprised that Emirates people will behave like this. this is very redecules please llok in to matter and reply.

Umesh Saxena, chandigarh( India)

• Sr
      20th of Aug, 2009

dont use emirates flights, I suffered a lot in july 16 th while travelling from uk to India. Plain was late by 15 minutes to land in dubai, once we come to the gate the gate closed they didn't inform or call us as it is a connecting flights from uk to india the emirates staff was not help ful they are angying on us saying why late it is our mistake etc, at last we arrived in Cochin by next flight after a huge drama . When we try to confirm our return ticket they said due to the missing of flight in dubai they cancelled our return ticket, we need to pay nearly 350 pounds to make the ticket . If you are travelling with kids never ever use emirates airlines

14th of Aug, 2018
    Emirates Group / Emirates.com - my luggage being damage
    Gauteng, Johannesburg
    South Africa

Good Day

I need assistance as soon as possible as my luggage bags was damaged by the staff and I have to be re-imbrue for it as soon as possible
    my contact no is (011) 403-9524 / 062 562 2612

I have send an e-mail already and still I have had no response from anyone

please resolve this matter as soon as possible

Kind Regards
    Rawia Tayob

2nd of Sep, 2018
    Emirates Group / Emirates.com - Lost items in the luggage
    Dubai

I lost 3 items from a luggage. The luggage was damaged in flight EK 203 from Dubai to JFK, NY.

Passenger name: Mohammed Razzaque

e-mail: razfaz49@yahoo.com

• Xy
      5th of Sep, 2018
    Emirates Group / Emirates.com - General

Most posters not realizing they're only logging their complaint to a third party website.

• Am
      10th of Sep, 2018
    Emirates Group / Emirates.com - Product
    Naboomspruit
    South Africa

I flew from DXB-JNB on the 10th of October . I bought a dual time watch unfortunately it is not working.

My details are as follows:
    Mrs J.F. Nel
    Flight EK 0765
    Aircraft reg. A6EGK

I would please like another working watch please.
    I paid AED 165