Emirates / scar on my face!
On the date of 26/04/07 on Emirates flight... traveling from Dubai to Birmingham. I regret to inform you that while in flight I was struck by one of the metal food trolleys. It hit me in the side of my face with some force.
The flight assistant was apologetic & offered me a drink. I was shuck up by the blow. I had a little blood on my top left lip, so I sorted myself out in the toilet. In the mirror I could see swelling in a line down the side my face & I was cut on the top lip.
I received advice to take some picture of my injuries, which I did. Find enclosed pictures of my face & lip (In Letter Only).
As a result I now have a scar on my face; the cut to my top lip was deeper than first thought. This I have for the rest of my life.
More Emirates Complaints & Reviews
- Emirates Airlines - refund or change of date of airline ticket 
- Emirates Airlines - lost luggage! 
- Emirates Airline - baggage claim! 
- Emirates Airlines - hindu meal 
- Emirates - denied boarding
- Emirates Airlines - racial discrimination and extremely rude behaviour
- Emirates Group / Emirates.com - airline service
- Emirates Group / Emirates.com - crew cabin
- Emirates Group / Emirates.com - baggage 
- Emirates Group / Emirates.com - ripoff / scam / returns