Emirates / scar on my face!
On the date of 26/04/07 on Emirates flight... traveling from Dubai to Birmingham. I regret to inform you that while in flight I was struck by one of the metal food trolleys. It hit me in the side of my face with some force.
The flight assistant was apologetic & offered me a drink. I was shuck up by the blow. I had a little blood on my top left lip, so I sorted myself out in the toilet. In the mirror I could see swelling in a line down the side my face & I was cut on the top lip.
I received advice to take some picture of my injuries, which I did. Find enclosed pictures of my face & lip (In Letter Only).
As a result I now have a scar on my face; the cut to my top lip was deeper than first thought. This I have for the rest of my life.
More Emirates Complaints & Reviews
- Emirates Airlines - refund or change of date of airline ticket 
- Emirates Airlines - lost luggage! 
- Emirates Airline - baggage claim! 
- Emirates Airlines - hindu meal 
- Emirates Airlines - inappropriately charged for cabin luggage for man-dxb-blr flight (booking reference fzqh62) 
- Emirates Group / Emirates.com - lost property 
- Emirates Airline - flight 
- Emirates Group / Emirates.com - denial to board the flight 
- Emirates Group / Emirates.com - emirates airlines 
- Emirates Group / Emirates.com - luggage broken lock and handle