Emirates Arilines Office Hydearabad / poor service of emirates office hyderab india

United Arab Emirates
4.15

Dear Sir,
I would like to bring your kind attention about my recent experience with the emirates office Banjara hills Hyderabad India .I was recently been to Hyderabad taking emirates airlines in Aug – 08 due to some personnel reason I couldn’t able to return on the confirmed date and I reached emirates office to reconfirm my ticket. I am shocked when they asked me to pay 10, 000.00 rupees to upgrade my ticket because all seats are full of that particular flight, which I am not agree to pay and at same night 4:30 am I been to Hyderabad airport to take chance which I got seat on same flight and I am shocked to see the flight is having lot of seats empty with no reason customer service asked me to pay above amount. Please upgarde your service and take serious actions against the emirates customer service of hyderabd staff.

This is happening with lot of passengers who are on their way back to Dubai, its my humble request you to look into this matter and make some necessary actions for the people misguiding the emirates customers who always trust emirates airlines and frequent travelers.

Waiting for your valuble reply in this regard.

Thanking you