Emirates Airlines Supervisor (Tehran - Ikia) / misanagment
The supervisor in the airport (ika) prevented me from boarding because of the excuse that my visa situation in changi airporti is not clear. I showed her the letter of singapore's foreign affaires ministry which clearly said that my visa is ok and will be handed in singapore. She did not listen a word and was not act as it was expected from an ek officer!
Considering the fact that I missed my training course in singapore because of this attitude from her and will not have the chance of attending there (it has been planned since 4 months ago) , that will be a great unbearable incident. I lost the flight and the course and have to face the refund.
Is there anyone who investigates on?
Flight no. 0972 q 25 jul ikadxb 11:40
More Emirates Airlines Supervisor (Tehran - Ikia) Complaints & Reviews
- Emirates Airlines - refund or change of date of airline ticket 
- Emirates Airlines - lost luggage! 
- Emirates Airline - baggage claim! 
- Emirates Airlines - hindu meal 
- Emirates Airlines - inappropriately charged for cabin luggage for man-dxb-blr flight (booking reference fzqh62) 
- Emirates Group / Emirates.com - baggage 
- Emirates Group / Emirates.com - ripoff / scam / returns 
- Emirates Airlines - in flight service 
- Emirates Group / Emirates.com - lost property 
- Emirates Airline - flight