Emirates Airlines — seating on emirates airlines
My husband and I were travelling from dubai to gangzhou on flight no ek 362. We were seated on the middle aisle and the one next to the aisle. The seat next to me was occupied by a rather huge lady in size, this made me very uncomfortable because of her size she was half on my seat. Your air hostess did not seem a bit concern about the situation. I will be travelling back to south africa on the 12 january 2015 on flight ek 763.
I hope my complaint is taken into consideration and we are made comfortable on our flight back.
More Emirates Airlines Complaints & Reviews
- Emirates Airlines - refund or change of date of airline ticket 
- Emirates Airlines - lost luggage! 
- Emirates Airline - baggage claim! 
- Emirates Airlines - hindu meal 
- Emirates - denied boarding
- Emirates Airlines - missing stroller and swiss knife! 
- Emirates Airlines - non co-operation
- Emirates Airlines - extremely bad organisation of flights
- Emirates Airline - sale of ticket by misrepresentation
- Emirates Airline - aircraft defect