Emirates Airlines — online booking & refund issue
We have booked two tickets online (Booking ref no: ladggw) for my parents from my credit card. Unfortunately, my father is unwell (Knee injured) and not able to travel therefore, we would like to cancel the booking and want refund. When I enquired with your call center people they said it's non-refundable. While booking I didn't get any alert message these tickets are non-refundable etc. But, the officer said it was there under fare rules and conditions. I didn't go throw that because I thought time lapse and need to select all the options again. If it's not refundable then I need your support to change the tickets in my name and my husband name maybe we can travel during aug-sept if not please try to refund our money to the same credit card at the earliest.
Also I would recommend if fares are non-refundable while we submit / confirm to pay, your system should prompt / can alert people before booking tickets - fares are non-refundable (As a popup message).
We are frequent traveler with emirates airlines and i'm working for a reputed local bank in dubai in hr department. We also have strict policies and procedures and at the same time we do handle lot of exceptions if we really want to support them.
Hope you will do the needful and expecting your favorable and professional response from emirates airlines.
Thanks & regards
More Emirates Airlines Complaints & Reviews
- Emirates Airlines - refund or change of date of airline ticket 
- Emirates Airlines - lost luggage! 
- Emirates Airline - baggage claim! 
- Emirates Airlines - hindu meal 
- Emirates - denied boarding
- Emirates Airlines - missing stroller and swiss knife! 
- Emirates Airlines - non co-operation
- Emirates Airlines - extremely bad organisation of flights
- Emirates Airline - sale of ticket by misrepresentation
- Emirates Airline - aircraft defect