Emirates Airlinesnon co-operation

To whom it may concern:
Myself dr. sandeep chauhan from india went to germany, while coming back from emirates airlines on 3/7/10 to new delhi india went for check in at 12:45 i. e. the timings for opening of check in counter, my number came with in 15 mins. 3 counters were open for economy class 1 for business and 1 first class, seeing heavy rush they opened first class counter for economy class, so my number came to the only male employee rest were females. I request him to provide my window and middle seat for myself and my wife and not so at the back because my wife has a knee problem she cannot bend her knee completely so see needs the sport of my leg to give rest to herself, because of an old injury of her knee. we had to take 2 boarding pass from munich to dubai then from dubai to new delhi. though it was a long journey, our sequence no. 140 and 141 flight no. ek050 from munich to dubai he provided me seat nos.48e and 48f, and from dubai to new delhi flight no. ek510 seq no. 58 & 59 seats provided 34g & 34h, but it was shocking for me when I boarded the flight the passenger sitting beside me his seq no. +200 ? was that justified a person at 150 got the same seat and a person who checked in very late also got the same seat?
My complaint is this beside knowing about my problem he did not co-operated with me and gave fake information that no seats left till delhi. if this is emirates flight then I don't want emirates.
How this complaint board can help with the inconveinence I faced with my wife for her knee pain because of uncomfortable seat. nor the cabin crew helped us. ?

My contact no. is [protected] to revert me back.

Dr sandeep chauhan