Emirates Airlines / worst customer service
Last 1st of june, 2009, i was travelling from LGW to Dhaka, BAngladesh. As soon as i arrived in the airport all traumatic experience on customer service of the emirates airlines staff shocked me and it was totally unexpected as a frequent flyer. At the first place they argued me with baggage weight and mislead various deplorable guidance. I am very sorry to say four staff came along together to defy the issue which was really terrifying to me as lonely traveller. furthermore they charged me £175 for baggage which i paid without my intention. I want this money back now and expect apology from the airlines authority..
More Emirates Airlines Complaints & Reviews
- Emirates Airlines - refund or change of date of airline ticket 
- Emirates Airlines - lost luggage! 
- Emirates Airline - baggage claim! 
- Emirates Airlines - hindu meal 
- Emirates - denied boarding
- Emirates Group / Emirates.com - airport staff do not understand a six month multiple entry visa
- [Resolved] Emirates Airlines - bad service and food made me sick.
- Emirates Group / Emirates.com - broken seat in business class
- Emirates Airline - refund of air ticket money
- Emirates Airlines - missing baggage