Emirates Airlines / worst customer service

United States, london Review updated:
Last 1st of june, 2009, i was travelling from LGW to Dhaka, BAngladesh. As soon as i arrived in the airport all traumatic experience on customer service of the emirates airlines staff shocked me and it was totally unexpected as a frequent flyer. At the first place they argued me with baggage weight and mislead various deplorable guidance. I am very sorry to say four staff came along together to defy the issue which was really terrifying to me as lonely traveller. furthermore they charged me £175 for baggage which i paid without my intention. I want this money back now and expect apology from the airlines authority..

A  17th of Jul, 2009 by
I had a horrible experience. I was told that I had full access to a lounge in Dubai during my 7:45 hours wait. it turns out they changed the rules and decided I can only stay for 4 hours or pay an extra 50 dollars if I wish to stay, per Emirates Ailines instructions. you cannot change rules on passengers who already purchased tickets prior to your new rules. the staff was fairly ridiculous with no sense of concern and strong sense of indifference. I informed all my friends who were planning to use UAE and my travel agency who had no idea about the changed policy.
on a 16 hour flight the meals were server only twice and we were left to wonder when to eat next..
I will never use this airline again. this is the most annoying issues I had in my 20 years of traveling.

N  20th of Jul, 2009 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
i am fed up with the rude ground staff at dubai airport. very disappointing. i fly through there up to four times a year.

Emirates Group / Emirates.com Logo Emirates Group / Emirates.com