Emirates Airlines / terrible service!
Would like to register an official complaint about the poor service that I have received through the skywards customer service center telephone staff. In August 2007, I was upgraded from silver to gold status and was expecting to receive the new pack as I, my husband and my child have always done in the past. However, the pack did not arrive.
When I chased it up at the end of August through the customer service center telephone number – [protected] – I confirmed that the telephone number and postal address was correct but the pack still did not arrive. Prior to traveling in November 2007, I again chased the pack through the customer service center, again confirming the telephone number and postal address but again the pack did not arrive. This meant that I was not permitted to access the lounge in Dubai and Singapore as the only card I had in my possession was a silver card not the required gold card.
I was informed by the Emirates staff at the check-in counter at both airports that without the physical gold card they could not issue a voucher to the lounge, despite the fact that I had accrued more than enough points to earn the gold card. Upon my return to Dubai in January 2008, I again chased up the card through the customer service center and again confirmed my telephone number and postal address. However, the operator also confirmed my street address – a detail that no other operator had done in the past. The address on file was more than 2 years out of date. I corrected the information and was assured the information was on its way.
In February 2008, I again contacted the customer service center having not received the card more that six months after the original date. The operator, after hearing my complaint stated as above hung up on me.
I then tried calling four additional times but each times was hung up on after the phone was answered by the operator.
More Emirates Airlines Complaints & Reviews
- Emirates Airlines - refund or change of date of airline ticket 
- Emirates Airlines - lost luggage! 
- Emirates Airline - baggage claim! 
- Emirates Airlines - hindu meal 
- Emirates Airlines - inappropriately charged for cabin luggage for man-dxb-blr flight (booking reference fzqh62) 
- Emirates Group / Emirates.com - denial to board the flight
- Emirates Group / Emirates.com - emirates airlines
- Emirates Group / Emirates.com - luggage broken lock and handle
- Emirates Group / Emirates.com - damaged bag
- Emirates Group / Emirates.com - people at jfk airport