Emirates Airlines / expensive goods stolen
I boarded an emirates flight from johannesburg on 23rd nov 14.10 hrs fl no. ek0762 to dubai then to mumbai on 24th nov 04.00hrs flt no. ek0504. My baggage was checked in at johannesburg through to mumbai.
When i received my luggage at mumbai i found the lock broken and my nikon camera rs 350000, kodak camera rs 10000 and a reebok sun glasses 5000rs stolen with their cases left back.
I have complained to the emirates office in mumbai airport. I want a complete investigation done and i want full compensation for my lost goods.
how can goods be stolen after checkin . That means it is the work of the emirates staff only. i want to warn all travellers not to travel by emirates..
More Emirates Airlines Complaints & Reviews
- Emirates Airlines - refund or change of date of airline ticket 
- Emirates Airlines - lost luggage! 
- Emirates Airline - baggage claim! 
- Emirates Airlines - hindu meal 
- Emirates - denied boarding
- Emirates Group / Emirates.com - contributes & funds terrorism
- Emirates Group / Emirates.com - disorganised & inefficient & unprofessional & unreliable
- Emirates Group / Emirates.com - refund request : ticket no : 176 2319707235
- Emirates Group / Emirates.com - customer service & rebooking charges and lost baggage problem
- Emirates Group / Emirates.com - duty free rip off