Emirates Airlines / worst journey ever
Dear sir / ma'am,
This has reference to my last business travel I had with emirates; it was one of the most horrifying experiences ever with any airline i've flown in.
The sector i've flown were delhi - london - bahrain - delhi and my pnr was dl3hxs. Please find below the list of problems I have faced with emirates in just one trip.
1) after the booking the flight, I was not able to upgrade my flights due to some error in your server and I had to cal the skywards office in mumbai every time a change was required. The problem was only with my pnr number as told by the customer representative.
2) while traveling from london - bahrain in business class, I expected my luggage to be on-board, whereas, one of my luggage didn't reach bahrain at night 02.45 and all my hotel transfer papers & bookings were in them. I had to take a taxi and go to the hotel wherein, my pick up & dropped was booked with the hotel. The worst was that the ground staff was unaware about my baggage as the system was not showing anything.
3) non-arrival of baggage was not enough, I was told by the ground staff that emirates cannot send your luggage in the hotel and you have to come personally to pick it up from the airport. First I had to buy clothes for that morning from the local shops and then book a taxi to go to the airport and then to work which wasted my half day & money.
4) the grief doesn't end here - after reaching dubai from bahrain, we came to know that the flight has been delayed by more than 12 hours and when contacted with the emirates ground staff we were given a form to fill so that emirates office can contact our families and let them know about our well being. It was so ridiculous that being a business class traveler & silver card holder, we were not offered with any rooms etc at or outside the airport. Later I came to know that because of the few guests yelling at the staff, they were provided with rooms in the millenium hotel in dubai whereas I stayed at the airport for 12 hours without any assistance provided by the ground staff. Now I feel, shouting on the airline staff would have been better than keeping quiet.
5) as I was traveling from bahrain in business class & being a silver card holder, my baggage had a priority tag on it. But as per the emirates airlines reputation goes, mine was the last (Literally) bag coming out of the conveyor belt. I had to wait for 1 - 1/2 hour for my bag. It had been the worst experience i've ever had with any airline.
I think I need to change my airline as I had been a frequent flyer with emirates for quite some time and had been a spokesperson amongst my group about the good service i've been getting. But after this journey, my views about the airline has changed completely and have to think about shifting it to some other airline.
With kind regards
Asr certification services pvt. Ltd.
657, sector - 15, part - i,
Skywards number - [protected]
More Emirates Airlines Complaints & Reviews
- Emirates Airlines - refund or change of date of airline ticket 
- Emirates Airlines - lost luggage! 
- Emirates Airline - baggage claim! 
- Emirates Airlines - hindu meal 
- Emirates - denied boarding
- Emirates Airlines - missing stroller and swiss knife! 
- Emirates Airlines - non co-operation
- Emirates Airlines - extremely bad organisation of flights
- Emirates Airline - sale of ticket by misrepresentation
- Emirates Airline - aircraft defect