Emirates Airlines / security removed item
I travelled in emirates on 27th nov and while security check, emirates staff removed a knife (Hilti multipurpose knife) against which they have given a tag.
I inquired in dec and asked the location and then went to emirates left baggage counter in terminal 3 to take my item back. To my surprise, the staff told that it is already disposed. How can emirates dispose anything without prior confirmation from us. Also there is no date mention which says that the item needs to be collected within so many days.
My tag no. Is ek 118494
Date: 27th nov 2008
I want my item back.
Please take up the issue with emirates and advise further.
More Emirates Airlines Complaints & Reviews
- Emirates Airlines - refund or change of date of airline ticket 
- Emirates Airlines - lost luggage! 
- Emirates Airline - baggage claim! 
- Emirates Airlines - hindu meal 
- Emirates - denied boarding
- Emirates Group / Emirates.com - emirates counter in chennai international airport
- Emirates Group / Emirates.com - contributes & funds terrorism
- Emirates Group / Emirates.com - disorganised & inefficient & unprofessional & unreliable
- Emirates Group / Emirates.com - refund request : ticket no : 176 2319707235
- Emirates Group / Emirates.com - customer service & rebooking charges and lost baggage problem