Emirates Airline / luggage bag damaged
Dear sir / madam,
This is with reference to my recent travel through emirates from karachi-dubai-milan.
I traveled from khi-dxb through ek-603 on may 19, 2015 and I took ek-101 on may 20, 2015 for milan.
Unfortunately, upon the arrival at milan airport I found that my luggage lock was broken by force (May be to check what is inside the bag). It was really a bad thing because somebody could have asked me to open it instead of breaking the zip lock because now my luggage bag is useless.
When I travel through emirates I believe that my luggage and other belengings are in the safe hands and i'll get it back in the same condition. It really pissed me off at the milan airport to see the broken lock of my luggage bag. I bought a new brand american tourister bag for this travel and somebody ruined it.
Since, I am traveling through emirates airline, so I believe it is your responsibility to ensure the safety of my luggage bag and you must compensate this loss. I am still in milan for couple of more days and going back to pakistan on may 23, 2015.
I hope you'll take necessary action in this regard to compensate my physical loss and the emotional shock.
More Emirates Airline Complaints & Reviews
- Emirates Airlines - refund or change of date of airline ticket 
- Emirates Airlines - lost luggage! 
- Emirates Airline - baggage claim! 
- Emirates Airlines - hindu meal 
- Emirates Airlines - inappropriately charged for cabin luggage for man-dxb-blr flight (booking reference fzqh62) 
- Emirates Group / Emirates.com - airline service
- Emirates Group / Emirates.com - crew cabin
- Emirates Group / Emirates.com - baggage 
- Emirates Group / Emirates.com - ripoff / scam / returns 
- Emirates Airlines - in flight service