Emirates Airline / luggage bag damaged

1 c6-509, civic view apartments, block 13-D, Gulshan-e-iqbal,Karachi, Pakistan Review updated:
Phone: +923212244517

Dear sir / madam,

This is with reference to my recent travel through emirates from karachi-dubai-milan.

I traveled from khi-dxb through ek-603 on may 19, 2015 and I took ek-101 on may 20, 2015 for milan.

Unfortunately, upon the arrival at milan airport I found that my luggage lock was broken by force (May be to check what is inside the bag). It was really a bad thing because somebody could have asked me to open it instead of breaking the zip lock because now my luggage bag is useless.

When I travel through emirates I believe that my luggage and other belengings are in the safe hands and i'll get it back in the same condition. It really pissed me off at the milan airport to see the broken lock of my luggage bag. I bought a new brand american tourister bag for this travel and somebody ruined it.

Since, I am traveling through emirates airline, so I believe it is your responsibility to ensure the safety of my luggage bag and you must compensate this loss. I am still in milan for couple of more days and going back to pakistan on may 23, 2015.

I hope you'll take necessary action in this regard to compensate my physical loss and the emotional shock.

Mu
May 21, 2015

Comments

• Na
    Emirates Airline - PRIZE CLAIM
    EMIRATES
    United Arab Emirates

I HAVE RECVD A MSG STATING THAT "YOUR MOBILE NUMBER HAS WON 154, 000 STERLING POUNDS IN THE ONGOING NOKIA PROMO FOR CLAIM CALL+447045703418 OR EMAIL nokiapromos@yahoo.co.uk"

PLEASE JUST WANT TO CONFIRM HOW FAR IT IS TRUE

THANKS

NAEEM

• Na
      6th of Feb, 2010

Please ignor the comnay name as it this massage came from nokia thanks

naeem

6th of Feb, 2010

Of course it is NOT true. It is one of the oldest scams in the book.

• Mo

7028 lawndale housto tx. 77023
    Houston
    Texas
    Phone: 7135929882

we travelled from lhr. pak. to houston tx. when we checked our luggage we could not find the laptop in the luggage, so i urge you to investigate about this matter. we always prefer travelling emirates because of its reputation.thanks.