Emirates Air Lines / loss due to mistake of emirates staff
We would like to bring it to your kind notice that while traveling to dammam, saudi arabia via dubai we had very bad experience. We had booked ticket for dammam and collected boarding pass after your staff had checked our passport and visa documents in chennai, india. But, while boarding the dammam flight in dubai air port, we were off-loaded and because we did not have visa for saudi arabia. After this, we had to undergo series of harassment by your staffs in dubai airport. Finally, we were forced to come back to chennai by the next flight (Ek544: seat nos. 37a & 37b) on 25/07/2009. This type of harassment is unimaginable for us.
Because of this, we have suffered a business loss of over rs. 3, 00, 000/= and also our valuable time. Therefore, we humbly claim to compensate this loss and the to and fro fares for both of us (Rs. 23695+rs. 22648 = rs. 46343). The total compensation amount is rs.3, 46, 343/=. We are not claiming the other expenses.
Our travel details are as under:
1. Passengers : nalini ranjan kumar : e-ticket no. [protected]
Myung lyul choi : e-ticket no. 1763605287070c1
2. Flight: date: 24/07/2009 ek 545 maa & ndash; dxb & ek821 dxb-dmm
27/07/2009 ek 826 dmm & ndash; dxb
30/07/2009ek 546 dxb & ndash; maa (Nalini ranjan kumar)
We look forward to receiving the compensation amount.
Nalini ranjan kumar myung lyul choi
More Emirates Air Lines Complaints & Reviews
- Emirates Airlines - refund or change of date of airline ticket 
- Emirates Airlines - lost luggage! 
- Emirates Airline - baggage claim! 
- Emirates Airlines - hindu meal 
- Emirates - denied boarding
- Emirates Group / Emirates.com - emirates counter in chennai international airport
- Emirates Group / Emirates.com - contributes & funds terrorism
- Emirates Group / Emirates.com - disorganised & inefficient & unprofessional & unreliable
- Emirates Group / Emirates.com - refund request : ticket no : 176 2319707235
- Emirates Group / Emirates.com - customer service & rebooking charges and lost baggage problem